Glorious Glass (Invite Only)
- The work will be shown from July 30 - September 11.
- Installation dates are July 25 – 29th.
- The artist will complete a submission form by June 20th at this link:
- De-installation will begin September 12th.
- Work must be picked up or shipped no later than September 13th unless other arrangements are made.
- The reception for the exhibition will be held on August 5th from 5-7pm at View along with the Adirondacks National Exhibition of American Watercolors and other current exhibits. The reception is open to View Members, Exhibiting Artists and their guests.
- All artwork will be ready for display
- 2D work must be appropriately framed/presented and ready to hang
- 3D artwork must be complete and moveable or include clear instructions for installation/de-installation.
- The artist/artwork owner must provide an artist statement and biography for inclusion in the exhibition and website.
- View reserves the right of final decision on editing of this material.
- The exhibition will be installed and laid out by View’s staff. View reserves the right of final decision on presentation of the exhibition and the works presented
- No artwork is to be removed from View until the conclusion of the exhibition
- View receives 35% commission on any sales made during or resulting from the exhibition at View.
- Buyers are responsible for shipping costs
- Payment will be received within 30 days of the sale date.
- The artist/artwork owner will provide transportation of their artwork to and from View.
- View will insure all artwork in the exhibition while on the premises, and agrees that View staff or trained volunteers, will be present whenever the galleries are open to the public. Gallery hours are subject to change.
- Through the duration of the exhibition the artist/artwork owner are granted entrance to the galleries free of charge during the hours of operation.
- Artist/artwork owner, for myself, my dependents, and anyone entitled to act on my behalf, waive and release View and their agencies and departments, all sponsors and partners, and their representatives and successors, from present and future claims and liabilities of any kind, known or unknown, arising out of my participation in this service or related activities, even though such a claim or liability may arise out of negligence or fault on the part of any of the foregoing persons or entities.
- The artist/artwork owner gives permission to View to use photographic images (digital) to promote the exhibition or events produced by VIEW.
By submitting you agree to these exhibition terms.