VIEW Old Forge NY - Winter in Action (Invite Only)
This is a form for artists that have been invited by Jerry Stanton or Heather Caufield for the Winter in Action.
Winter in Action
On display: December 11 - March 26, 2022
Opening Reception: December 10 5-7pm
Submission Form Due: November 1 - UPDATE: If your works are ready you can submit the form. If you still need to finish them then send an email to email@example.com to confirm the number of submissions you plan to include. When you works are ready please submit the form, must be submitted before drop off.
Artwork Due: November 29 or by appointment
- All media is accepted. Sound, film, and video require pre-approval.
- Recent work, within the past two years is preferred but not required.
- Art work exceeding 48 inches in any dimension, or exceeding 100 pounds requires pre-approval.
- Two dimensional art must be appropriately framed and wired for hanging (no saw tooth hangers please).
- Art must be priced or valued for insurance purposes.
- VIEW retains a 35% commission. All pricing on the form must include View 35% commission.
- VIEW will insure the art during the exhibit.
- VIEW retains the right to use the art to publicize the exhibit.
- Art unsold will be picked up by the artist or their agent by April 1st unless other arrangements are made.
- View has the final decision on work included in the exhibition.
- Art must remain on display the duration of the exhibit.
By submitting this form you agree to the exhibition terms.