CALL TO ARTISTS!
The 13th annual PLEIN AIR PAINT OUT to benefit VIEW, the center for arts and culture in Old Forge NY will be held September 1-3, 2022. We invite you to consider joining us by registering below to participate.
Here are the highlights:
- as a participant you will receive regular e-mails (from email@example.com) with information to help you plan.
- events and gatherings, cash and product prizes, and plenty of time to paint in spectacular settings for 2-3 days.
- a continental networking breakfast will be available, as well as a “grab and go” lunch, on Thursday and Friday.
- each artist will donate one framed plein air painting for the live auction which will be held Saturday, September 3 at 5 pm in spectacular Gould Hall at VIEW.
- participating artists will be featured during the event, especially the popular consignment sale of your paintings. You may submit 1-2 paintings, with the chance to replenish if your paintings are sold (artist 65%; View 35%).. There is a modest fee for non-members, so if you are not yet a member, why not join now? Click here to become a member.
- cash prizes will be awarded in an Artists’ Plein Air Competition. The awards are announced at the Artists’ Dinner on Friday by juror, Sarah Yeoman.
- while there is no fee to participate, we hope you will only register if you expect to attend as registration is limited.
- limited housing in private homes may be available and there are a number of area hotels/motels. Details will follow.
Our event is well attended and well known as a warm and welcoming opportunity to network, to paint plein air in a spectacular area and to be hosted with special meals and activities. If you need any more information before you register, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will reply quickly.
The Planning Committee who will be there to welcome you:
Susan Robinson, Ruth O’Lill, Sally Nostrant, Sybil Johnson, Linda Weal, Donna Stoner, Diane Davis, Meg Harris.