View is the perfect place for Experienced Potters to throw on the wheel and hand build projects in a state-of-the-art Community Ceramic Studio with a gorgeous view of natural Adirondack nature and a warm and welcoming Pottery Community!
View's Pottery Studio Overview:
- Clay bodies of cone 6 with cone 10 option in the summer
- 10 Electric wheels
- 1 Stand upright electric wheel
- 3 Electric kilns
- 1 Large gas / electric kiln
- 1 Raku kiln
- Numerous glazes
- 1 Hydraulic extruder
- 1 Wall extruder
- 2 Slab rollers
- Spray booth
- A wide variety of tools, texturizers, mold forms, etc.
- Spacious work tables and storage shelves
- Knowledgeable staff and summer interns for assistance
- All work produced will be fired by the Studio Technician*
Contact Elise Incze at 315-369-6411 x 213 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.