Work With Us
The workshop program at View aims to provide the community with a wide range of offerings, from various artforms to wellness to classes with combine these and more. With our resources and beautiful building, situated in our beautiful corner of the Adirondacks, it’s a wonderful place to host artists in sharing their knowledge and skills, further enriching the vibrant culture of Central New York.
And so, this is an invitation to artists and instructors who wish to bring their offerings to View. Our 2020 year has openings still for the addition of new workshops and classes, and we will be responding to submissions on a rolling basis.
About View’s Facilities:
View's facilities and resources include:
- Various materials for drawing, pastel, paint, fiber, and certain print techniques
- Two glass kilns
- Wet floors
- square footage of the studio?
- Two additional classrooms with tables and chairs
- Ceramic Studio
- The Ceramics Studio provides Potters with a gorgeous view of natural Adirondack beauty. Potters have access to working in clay bodies of cone 6 and cone 10. The studio is equipped with ten electric wheels, two slab rollers, extruder, hydraulic extruder, spraybooth, and a wide variety of glazes and tools to choose from
- the spaces upstairs can be used as quiet spaces for yoga and meditative workshops
- full commercial kitchen
Past Workshop Categories Have Included:
Book Arts, Fused Glass, Stained Glass, Jewelry, Basketry, Pastel, Watercolor, Wood, Photography, Culinary, Yoga, Wellness, and other Creative Arts
If you're interested in proposing a workshop you'd like to teach at View, please use the form below, and we'll be in touch to discuss further. We look forward to working with you!