Please fill out and submit the form below and we will be back in touch with you shortly.
What kind of events can we hold at View?
View has a variety of spaces in the building that can host many different types of events, including:
- Business Meetings
- Corporate Retreats
- Celebrations of Life
- Anniversary Parties
- Graduation Parties
- Birthday Parties
What event spaces are available to rent at View?
We have a variety of event rental spaces perfect for crowds of all sizes.
Gould Hall — Our largest space, perfect for weddings, parties, conferences, and larger gatherings for private events, groups, clubs, or businesses.
Courtyard — Located behind View, the Courtyard is covered by a 40’x60’ tent and is ideal for outdoor events.
Art Galleries — View's four galleries offer unique opportunities for smaller events, from intimate weddings to concerts and cocktail parties.
Conference Room — Two conference rooms accommodate up to 100 with chairs or 40 to 60 with tables and chairs. These flexible spaces can be adapted to suit many uses.
Commercial Catering Kitchen — 10 to 12 people.
How many people can we have at our event?
Each View space can accommodate a range of group sizes, depending on setup needs.
Gould Hall 2,756 square feet
- 150 - Sit-down dinner with dance floor
- 180 - Sit-down dinner without dance floor
- 240 - Theatre seats with standing room on floor
- 400 - Standing cocktail reception
Courtyard 2,000 square feet
- Courtyard maximum tent size: 40 x 60 seating accommodates up to 200 guests
- Community Gallery: 1,748 square feet
- Henry A. Kashiwa Eco Gallery: 875 square feet
- Foley Gallery: 672 square feet
- Vandervort Gallery: 660 square feet
The total square footage for all galleries is 4,041 square feet — galleries are adjacent for easy flow among spaces.
- Conference Room Square Footage: 950 square feet (475 square feet per section divided in half)
- 60 people - Conference Room with Tables
- 150 people - Conference Room with Chairs only
Commercial Catering Kitchen
- 10 to 12 people
How much does it cost to hold an event at View?
Rental prices vary depending on the season, type of function, number of guests, and room choice. Please reach out to our Events Manager, Alden NeQuent, at firstname.lastname@example.org to get an accurate quote.
What are your catering / alcohol options?
View does not cater any events. All food has to be prepared and brought in by a third party caterer. Caterers can have access to our commercial kitchen for a fee.
View holds a full NYS Liquor License, so outside alcohol is prohibited from being brought onto the property. Alcohol packages can be available for most events through View. Contact email@example.com to learn about your options.