View encourages the creation and the contemplative experience of viewing art by hosting exhibitions with regional and national appeal. Recognized and emerging artists working in every discipline and medium are featured in conjunction with a diverse spectrum of notable national shows. The Adirondacks National Exhibition of American Watercolors is widely considered to be one of the top five of its kind in North America. It is part of an annual series whose highlights include a national themed exhibition, the Central Adirondack Art Show, and Quilts Unlimited.
- Everyone is required to wear a mask at all times
- Practice Social Distancing - six feet distance between all individuals
- Gallery spaces are set up for one direction path to help practice social distancing
- Gallery Limit of 20 guests at a time
- View Team disinfects high touch areas several times a day
- Hand sanitizing station are provided throughout the building
- During arrival, visitors are invited to fill out our visitor information sheet (This will be used for contract tracing if needed)