Welcome to the 2023 Take Home Today: 10" x 10" exhibition! This exhibition features handmade 10x10 art works in all media, here’s how it works:
All artists are invited to submit work of 10" x 10". Each submission will be sold for $100, with 35% to View and 65% to the artist.
All artwork must be exactly 10"x10" square and no more than 2" deep. Work must be finished and ready to hang. If framed, the frame must be 10” square. Fiber work, quilted and woven pieces, may be mounted on a 10” X 10” canvas, no more than 2” deep. All artwork must be original (no reproductions), but any medium is acceptable. View reserves the right to decline to exhibit any work deemed inappropriate, not 10” X 10”, or not finished and ready to hang. All artwork should have the artist’s name, title of the work and contact information on the back. All artwork must be delivered to View no later than September 22 nd and all artwork will be sold, cash and carry, and then replaced during the exhibit.
View is a multidisciplinary art center which shows local, regional, national and international professional artists in all media.
Please complete the entry form below with the artwork attached for each work.
• 10 x10 must be received at View for the first installation by September 22, 2023. We will accept 10x10's throughout the exhibition to replace as they sell.
• Exhibition opens to the public: October 6, 2023
• Exhibition closes: December 2, 2023
• Pick-up of unsold work begins: December 4, 2023
Terms of Entry
• All submitted works may be photographed and used for publicity purposes.
• Artwork unclaimed by December 31, 2023 will become the property of View, unless
other arrangements are made for pick up.
• All works will be priced at $100. A commission of 35% will be retained by View
for works sold.
• Work can be dropped off at View’s front desk during gallery hours (10-4 Monday – Saturday, 12-4
• View is unable to store packing materials. All materials used in the delivery of
artwork must be removed from the premises once the work has been delivered.
• View also accepts shipped work.
• Artists must notify View of their shipped work via email Kelsey Lynn Mayo at email@example.com.
• All shipped works must arrive no later than: September 22, 2023.
• Please include a prepaid shipping label for the return for your work.
• Pick-up of unsold work begins: December 4, 2023.