This exhibit focuses on artwork created with the measurements of 4” x 12”. The elongated shape provides both challenge and inspiration to the artists. The smaller size allows for a focus on detail, composition, and scale that larger-sized work might not allow or need. These modest-sized gems are an unusually-sized window into the artist’s process.
- Work must be delivered to View by September 9, 2021.
(Submission is due before dropping off/shipping work)
- Exhibition opens September 18, 2021.
- Reception will be held with Quilts Unlimited on October 1, 2021 | 5-7pm
- Exhibition closes November 14, 2021.
- Pick up unsold work begins November 15, 2021.
- The dimensions of the work must be 4” x 12”.
Below are links to available surfaces to use:
- Select items #88026 (single) or 88026A (box of six)
Framed works should have the artwork or frame measure 4x12. The frame size can be over 4x12 if needed.
- View reserves the right to utilize all images submitted to 4x12 Exhibition in promotion of the exhibition and for the general promotion of View.
- View may rescind the right of hanging any work.
- View will retain a 35% Commission on all works sold.
- Selected artwork must be suitably prepared for exhibition.
Delivery of Work
- Work must be delivered to View by September 9, 2021
- Work can be delivered to View, 4x12, 3273 State Route 28, Old Forge, NY 13420, either in person, or by mail.
- All mailed works are at the expense of the artist.
- Mailed works must include return postage.
- Pickup unsold work begins November 15, 2021